14739 Aurora Ave N, #110 • Shoreline, WA 98133-6547 • 206-284-9171
|Add digital cinema to your TA-10 Theatre
Automation System quickly, efficiently, and without rewiring.
The DX-10 is a replacement MCU board for the TA-10 Theatre Automation.
It has an onboard serial port for connection to serial-style digital
cinema servers like the Dolby Show Store. It has an onboard GPIO
interface for connection to GPIO-style digital cinema servers like the
Doremi DCP-2000 and GDC SA-2100.
With the DX-10 in place, the TA-10 Theatre Automation responds to
digital server commands. The activation of relays, LEDs, remote box
signal bus, panic stop, digital sound select, and other automation
functions are completely programmable and are controlled by the digital
server. It is a powerful system.
Cue Manager™ PC software from Component Engineering is used to program
the TA-10 to respond to server commands. Programming is fast and easy.
DX-10 Digital Upgrade
TA-10 Theatre Automation
The DX-10 Digital Upgrade:
• Allows a digital server
with GPIO or serial interface to control theatre house
already wired into a TA-10
• Fires cue relays, event lines, and auxiliary relays in response to
by a digital server
• With DX-10 installed, the TA-10 becomes both a film and a digital
• TA-10 can be connected to and controlled by a film projector, a
digital server, or
both simultaneously in a hybrid configuration
• Can be factory preprogrammed and/or modified in the field using Cue
Software to meet your customization needs
• Dedicated digital server sound select feature eliminates rewiring of
relays in a hybrid film/digital environment
• Supports multiple film and digital systems through a remote control
• Supports remote control start and stop buttons, local start and stop
remote control status box LED indicators, and local LED
indicators during both
digital and film presentations
© 2003 -
Engineering all rights reserved.