14739 Aurora Ave N, #110 • Shoreline, WA 98133-6547 • 206-284-9171
DX Theatre Automation System
generation automation supports digital cinema and retains all the
features and flexibility of the original TA-10.
The TA-10 DX Theatre Automation has an onboard serial port for
connection to serial-style digital cinema servers like the Dolby Show
Store. It has an onboard GPIO interface for connection to GPIO-style
digital cinema servers like the Doremi DCP-2000 and GDC SA-2100. The
TA-10 DX retains all the legacy film functions of the original TA-10.
Programming the TA-10 DX Theatre Automation to respond to digital
server commands is fast and easy using Component Engineering’s Cue
Manager™ PC software.
Contains the familiar and full complement of relays required to control
all of your house functions.
TA-10 DX Drawer
• Allows a digital server
with a GPIO or serial interface to control theatre house
• Supports all legacy TA-10 film functions and the FM-35 Cue Detector
• Fires cue relays, event lines, and auxiliary relays in response to
by a digital server
• Can be factory preprogrammed and/or modified in the field using Cue
• Supports the control and monitoring of multiple digital and/or film
through a remote box
• Easily interfaces to fire alarm or other panic stop devices
• Built-in local alarm
• TA-10 DX can be connected to and controlled by a film projector, a
or both simultaneously in a hybird configuration
• Dedicated digital server sound select feature for wiring flexibility
in a hybrid
• Supports remote control start and stop buttons, local start and stop
remote control status box LED indicators, and local LED
indicators during both
digital and film presentations